black aces magazine mod for maverick 88

PDA

Antihero
June 25, 2015, 11:04 PM
Anybody know about these? Makes a maverick 88 accept saiga mags

If you enjoyed reading about "black aces magazine mod for maverick 88" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
USAF_Vet
June 25, 2015, 11:26 PM
I contacted the company months ago inquiring about the Mav 88 receivers as they were out of stock at the time. They no longer sell bare receivers. What they had in stock got shifted to their production lines, and all new receivers went to production.

You're best, and only bet, for a Black Aces mag fed conversion pump gun is to buy a complete gun from Black Aces directly.

Antihero
June 26, 2015, 09:12 PM
Well that sucks

USAF_Vet
June 27, 2015, 02:00 AM
Yeah. Those Mav 88 receivers were only $99. A full Black Aces shotgun is an easy $600.

I would have purchased one and was trying to, when I got the info that they weren't selling bare receivers anymore. Their argument was that they proved to be too difficult for the average person to install, and were getting a lot of complaints and returns.

Then they changed their website and ramped up production of Shotguns and Firearms for direct sale.

If you enjoyed reading about "black aces magazine mod for maverick 88" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!