Advance notice

PDA

Derek Zeanah
April 23, 2004, 07:14 PM
Just found out myself:Re: PLANNED MAINTENANCE NOTIFICATION

Dear Customer,

You are receiving this email because your broadband Internet connection will be affected by this planned maintenance.

MegaPath Networks is in the process of increasing capacity on our network. As a result, those MegaPath customers with a connection that terminates in our Washington, D.C. POP will experience a service outage starting at about 12:00 AM EDT on Thursday, April 29th. While MegaPath will make every effort to complete this upgrade as quickly as possible, some customers may be affected until 5:00 AM EDT.

You will not need to make any changes to your equipment, and your service should automatically restart as soon as the maintenance is completed.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

If you enjoyed reading about "Advance notice" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Derek Zeanah
April 30, 2004, 10:12 AM
Right now I'm the only one online because connectivity is down.

Looks like the upgrade in DC worked for a bit, then failed. Crossing my fingers...

tcdrennen
April 30, 2004, 10:34 AM
Everything seems normal now.

Derek Zeanah
April 30, 2004, 03:11 PM
Looks like it ain't over yet. :mad:

If you enjoyed reading about "Advance notice" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!