Upgrade issues?

PDA

Derek Zeanah
May 3, 2004, 09:20 AM
Anyone having any issues post-upgrade?

I had a pile of messages in my inbox saying vB had too many connections, but that was right about the time I decided to defrag the database. :o If you have any issues that come up after this message, please post them here, or e-mail me.

Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Upgrade issues?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Obiwan
May 3, 2004, 09:25 AM
CAn't attatch a .pdf

Warning: move_uploaded_file(admin/tmp/vba809dc4bb): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/www/data-dist/admin/functions.php on line 1854

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/var/tmp/phpg2DGIe' to 'admin/tmp/vba809dc4bb' in /usr/local/www/data-dist/admin/functions.php on line 1854

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for admin/tmp/vba809dc4bb (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /usr/local/www/data-dist/admin/functions.php on line 1858

Derek Zeanah
May 3, 2004, 10:02 AM
Let's see if it's fixed:

Derek Zeanah
May 3, 2004, 10:03 AM
Hrmmm. No attachment. We'll work on that.

Thanks for catching it.

Derek Zeanah
May 3, 2004, 10:31 AM
Still working on it.

Obiwan
May 3, 2004, 12:11 PM
Appears fixed!

Derek Zeanah
May 3, 2004, 01:09 PM
If you just got a "can't connect to the database" kind of message, please ignore it. I had to restart the server a couple of times to get it to accept some changes.

Zedicus
May 3, 2004, 08:49 PM
Hows the upgrade plans going?

P95Carry
May 3, 2004, 08:57 PM
Probably not needed to post this Derek .. am certain you know what to expect .. but just for ref ... here is the error message during the last bit of down time ... just very recently. That in fact went to error 404 eventually.

Sorry if superfluous but .. just making sure.

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (61) in /usr/local/www/data-dist/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

If you enjoyed reading about "Upgrade issues?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!