Font size keeps shrinking...

PDA

natedog
May 3, 2004, 11:20 AM
Normally, the text on THR is a good size (for me) to read. Recently, whenver I log onto the board, I've noticed that the text size is much smaller. I right click, go to Encoding, and hit "User Defined". This returns the text to the regular size, but I have to do it everytime I go to another page. Help!

If you enjoyed reading about "Font size keeps shrinking..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
pax
May 3, 2004, 02:28 PM
Um. 'Most everyone else is smarter than I am with tech issues, but clearing cookies never does any harm and might do some good.

If you're running IE and have a mouse with a wheel, you may try holding the Alt key down while spinning the wheel.

I'm sure someone else will be along any moment now to tell you I'm all wet. ;) :D

pax

Derek Zeanah
May 3, 2004, 02:35 PM
Pax's second comment was the direction I was going to take.

LawDog
May 3, 2004, 04:01 PM
If you're running IE and have a mouse with a wheel, you may try holding the Alt key down while spinning the wheel.

On my Logitech mouse, it's the 'Ctrl' key (instead of the 'Alt') that I hold down, whilst spinning the mouse button.

:evil: @ pax.

LawDog

pax
May 3, 2004, 07:30 PM
The 'Dawg is right.

pax

"Ugh! 'Dog mash yellow button!" is about my level of sophistication on things computerical. -- LawDog

Which puts me where, exactly? -- pax

LawDog
May 4, 2004, 10:24 PM
Ahem. My six-year-old niece showed me the 'Ctrl'-spin thingie. :o

LawDog

BamBam-31
May 5, 2004, 12:09 AM
Whoa! That is kewl! :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Font size keeps shrinking..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!