For those who get past the very well endowed lady on the front cover...

PDA

alan
February 8, 2003, 03:40 PM
The March 2003 issue of The Blue Press, published by Dillon Precision, contains several interesting articles, one of which is headlined "The 1911 .45 Auto-The Gun of the Future". They strike me as worth the few minutes it takes to read them.

If you enjoyed reading about "For those who get past the very well endowed lady on the front cover..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jjmorgan64
February 8, 2003, 03:46 PM
Wait just a minute, You mean to tell me The Blue Press opens, .....There's stuff inside???:what:

HABU
February 8, 2003, 04:00 PM
"The 1911 .45 Auto-The Gun of the Future" You mean that Dillon is just now discovering the 1911?

How come others are getting their magazine a week or two before me?:confused:

El Tejon
February 8, 2003, 04:12 PM
alan, thanks for the info. I never get past the front cover!:D

coonan357
February 8, 2003, 05:15 PM
Still laughing about the time I caught my exfiances son eyeing the pile of those I had and I told him go ahead pick one up . sheepishly he said no and she was getting bent on thinking they where some other type of publication so I grabbed on handed it to him she got real bent and then he said "Mom thers nothing but gun stuff in here.." I about wet myself , and said never judge a book by its cover or name . Oh BTW great articles in there Kirk you should read them some time .

cheygriz
February 8, 2003, 05:59 PM
Since I have no interest in 1911s, and that seems to be all they write about in Blue Press anymore, I just enjoy the covers.

alan
February 8, 2003, 06:28 PM
jjmorgan64 asked:

"Wait just a minute, You mean to tell me The Blue Press opens, .....There's stuff inside???"

Yes on both points.

Bainx
February 8, 2003, 06:38 PM
Hello.

Coonan, right on.

M58
February 8, 2003, 08:00 PM
Actually the article is about 1911 KBs!:neener:

Stephen Ewing
February 8, 2003, 08:03 PM
If you open it to just the right page, you'll find you can order their calendar. :evil:

Or so I've heard.

Steve

Jason Demond
February 8, 2003, 08:34 PM
They also sell posters.

If you enjoyed reading about "For those who get past the very well endowed lady on the front cover..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!