No name grips

PDA

Prodigalshooter
February 8, 2003, 05:24 PM
Got these at a gun show today, really improves the feel of the revolver. They are a bit longer than the stock grips too, which is a plus for me. These are the first finger groove grips I've ever had, may have to try some on my other wheelguns now.:cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "No name grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
10-Ring
February 8, 2003, 06:46 PM
Grips w/ grooves are very subjective. Either they fit you & you like them or they don't & you hate them. Looks like those grips have a nice shape to them, VERY nice acquisition ;)

Sisco
February 8, 2003, 07:16 PM
Purdy. If you get tired of them they'd look good on my GP

Parke1
February 10, 2003, 12:42 AM
Hmm, interesting. I just posted this thread (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8181) talking about some mystery grips for sale on Numrich's website. The more and more I think about 'em, the more I think that I'm going to have to order a set, just out of curiosity.

-Parke1

If you enjoyed reading about "No name grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!