POSITIVE TV gun stuff!

PDA

thefitzvh
May 4, 2004, 03:09 AM
Ted Nugent's reality show. Awesome...

Showed a bunch of kids having a heckuva lotta fun with a little .22

Shows a leftist hippie saying that Ted really taught her some things about life.

Awesome show, guys. Where was I when this started?

If you enjoyed reading about "POSITIVE TV gun stuff!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sharpie613
May 4, 2004, 04:43 AM
I love it when he torments the vegan...Seriously, she may be gorgeous, but how dumb is she? Does she think Nuge won't harass her every chance he gets? She must not have known who he was when she signed up for the show.

He's a great man, even if I hate his music.

Locke
May 4, 2004, 11:56 PM
Is that the show called "God, guns, and rock 'n' roll" or something like that?

If not, what is it called, when is it on and what channel?? Sounds like a good show; I'd like to check it out.

Ryan

atek3
May 5, 2004, 12:03 AM
does he use it as a bully pulpit to rant about drugs and republicans?

atek3

PromptCritical
May 5, 2004, 02:44 AM
"Surviving Nugent"
VH1

Watched it tonight. Thought it was awesome.

Travis McGee
May 5, 2004, 02:45 AM
I don't like his music either, but I'm a booster of ANY shows that portray guns and hunting in a positive light.

Diamondback
May 5, 2004, 02:58 AM
Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse.........Ted Nugent shows up !
Use your guns......shoot the TV

artherd
May 5, 2004, 03:34 AM
Ted talking about the Vegan girl (who he of course did tourment, duh.): "I like her! At least she's got some attitude and spunk. Much respect to her for having the balls to come out here."

To his furthur credit, he did specially cook her vegan meals.

He seems to be a pretty stand-up guy, and the show is all about tollerence and maintaining an open-mind (once you get through the grose-out pop-culture-tv-poop :P)

Tommy.Gun
May 5, 2004, 01:55 PM
I got to work on the pilot for that show at Teds house...too cool.....:D

If you enjoyed reading about "POSITIVE TV gun stuff!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!