THR logo clothing is coming

PDA

Correia
May 5, 2004, 09:46 AM
Hey guys, good news. I will be taking orders this month for THR logo clothing. These will be set up just like when I did the TFL gear. The logo is going to look like the flag logo at the top left of the page.

I had a couple of options, a basic simplified print with no shading, or one with shading that would look more like the logo on the screen. The one with the shading costs more, but not a huge difference so that is what we are going with.

The prices are going to be a little higher than they were for TFL clothing, but that isn't bad considering it will be my first price increase in 4 years. :)

An ordering thread will be posted as soon as I get all of the details worked out with the factory.

-Larry

If you enjoyed reading about "THR logo clothing is coming" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mwithers72
May 5, 2004, 09:50 AM
what payment options will you have ? or will you accept paypal ?

sturmruger
May 5, 2004, 10:15 AM
Here is another vote for Paypal.

john l
May 5, 2004, 10:19 AM
Correia,
MY version of Paypal is to drive over to your house and give you the money, and then we all go down to Fudrucker's and get full.
john l.

Ben Shepherd
May 5, 2004, 10:23 AM
Let me know the details in time, and I'll bring money up to the CCW class on May 29th.

Although John has a good idea.:D

Bacchus
May 5, 2004, 10:24 AM
Thanks for organizing this. Once the details are worked out, can you make the thread a sticky?

lee n. field
May 5, 2004, 10:34 AM
Going to have underwear like Jim March's (photoshopped) TFL briefs?:)

Carlos Cabeza
May 5, 2004, 11:13 AM
Well its about time !!!!! :neener: J/K That's great, sign me up !:cool: Now you won't have to explain to everyone who asks (MOLON LABE) "What's that mean" :D They'll just need a computer to figger it out for themselves.

Carlos Cabeza
May 5, 2004, 11:19 AM

RustyHammer
May 5, 2004, 11:33 AM
Paypal would make it easier ... although I'm not a big supporter of it.

What sort of items will be available?

Ben Shepherd
May 5, 2004, 11:36 AM
What about having the THR banner across the front, and putting molon labe across the back?

Correia
May 5, 2004, 11:46 AM
I will offer paypal like I have done in the past. Though as John pointed out, I can be paid with Fudruckers as well. :) (hmmmm.... one pound burger).

Something which I need to decide is if I should have Molon Labe under the THR logo. I did that with the TFL logo, and I need to decide if I want to do it again. As for a big logo on the back, that is an option. The default is just a small logo in front, and if you want you can get the big logo on the back.

I will offer t shirts, long sleeve t's, polo/golf shirts, and sweat shirts.

So what do you guys think? Molon Labe with the logo or not?

Ben Shepherd
May 5, 2004, 12:02 PM
I say with!!! Most of us on this board are dedicated enough we mean it, so why not wear it? (Plus I missed out on your last run, so I want to kill two birds). :D

OEF_VET
May 5, 2004, 12:08 PM
I'm in for a T-shirt with just the small THR logo and Molon Labe under it, on the front.

Any ideas what color shirts will be available?

Frank

BTW, for those who don't have one of Larry's hats, get one ASAP. They are quality merchandise.

Sisco
May 5, 2004, 12:08 PM
I'm due. My Firing Line shirt is wearing a little thin!

BHPshooter
May 5, 2004, 12:16 PM
It doesn't really matter to me what you make the design look like, I'll buy one (at least a golf shirt).

It would be cool to have the THR logo on the fron with MOLON LABE on the back of the collar. I know it sounds weird, but if you've seen shirts like that before, they look very cool.

Wes

sturmruger
May 5, 2004, 12:35 PM
I am in the T-shirt biz and have a few ideas.

On short sleeve, and long sleeve shirts people often over look putting logos on the sleeves. I would recommend a horizontal Molon Labe logo on SS shirts, and a Vertical Molon Labe running down the top of the left sleeve on a LS Shirt. That way you could have a THR logo and still incorporate the Molon Labe. It would be cool to just have the URL in a bold black lettering on the back of the shirt.

The Undertoad
May 5, 2004, 04:42 PM
Just what I need more T-shirts!!! :D I have way too many t-shirts to wear but I will certainly be in for some THR-gear.

atek3
May 5, 2004, 04:55 PM
you are going to make a black t-shirt right?

thanks
ate3k

simon
May 5, 2004, 04:56 PM
I very much like sturmruger's idea(s)!:D

THANKS Larry for whatever you decide on.....

Dionysusigma
May 5, 2004, 05:56 PM
I'm with thefumegator, atek3, and sturmruger on their ideas... :)

Kamicosmos
May 5, 2004, 06:14 PM
Maybe I missed it but: hats too?

I will certainly want a sweatshirt for the range....and a hat is good for rifle ranges and gun shows so people see it!

Oh, and put Molon Labe on it!

(and if you need color votes, Black for me!)

motorep
May 5, 2004, 06:58 PM
PayPal? The company many of us don't use because of their anti business policy? Think again, guys:fire: I'll send a check, money order, cash(with proper ID), or go without. I won't use PayPal.

Sisco
May 5, 2004, 07:29 PM
Bought a Ruger Blackhawk off Gunbroker.com and paid for it via PayPal. What they don't know don't hurt 'em I guess.

cool45auto
May 5, 2004, 08:32 PM
I'm in! Just let me know.:cool:

Shovelhead
May 5, 2004, 08:35 PM
Black Long-Sleeved T with design/script down the sleeve(s)?...........I'm in.:cool:

Andrew Rothman
May 5, 2004, 08:40 PM
Just the THR logo, minus the .org, would be my strong preference.

Too many elements just clutter up the shirt.

Safety First
May 5, 2004, 09:03 PM
But Larry, I know you are doing HATS, right? I mean I have waited for a THR hat every since I signed-on to THR...Let's hear it guys "WE WANT HATS, WE WANT HATS, WE WANT HATS" :D

Brian Williams
May 5, 2004, 09:06 PM
tan hat

Mulliga
May 5, 2004, 09:10 PM
Actually, I like the ".org"

Maybe we should put it to a vote?

May 5, 2004, 09:30 PM
I really like the idea of a long sleeved shirt with a logo going down the sleeve.
I am in for a couple shirts. My TFL shirts are getting pretty old.

Correia
May 5, 2004, 09:38 PM
Mulliga, no votes. Consider me a benevolent dictator. :)

harpethriver
May 5, 2004, 10:26 PM
Correia-since benevolent was your description I am sure you won't mind sending me samples. Unlike the others I won't gripe about the design. I'll wear the shirts and hats to work as well as social events. I'll dutifully report back to you with the results of my informal satisfaction surveys. You could get a lot of valuable info from my generous offer to help. And since you can be bought with burgers, ala Wimpy, I must point out that here in Nashville we have a place called Fat Mo's. Fuddrucker's couldn't even carry Fat Mo's spatula. So in the spirit of Wimpy, I would gladly buy you a Fat Mo's should you ever come to Nashville in ecxhange for a t-shirt and hat today. Or I suppose I could just give you my credit card # like every other net business I buy from. :neener:

The_Antibubba
May 6, 2004, 12:08 PM
Hey, I can always use more T shirts! Will there be a source of bumper stickers, too?

Skunkabilly
May 6, 2004, 03:11 PM
Please have something other than white for t-shirts! :)

(I don't operate in arctic regions much)

Wildalaska
May 6, 2004, 03:31 PM
Will there be lingerie available? Large size?

Need to by my friend Spacemanspiff a present..

WildspiffcallmelaterAlaska

spacemanspiff
May 6, 2004, 03:54 PM
good one!

what are you buying for the gimp?

P95Carry
May 6, 2004, 05:05 PM
Good news Larry.!! Liie Skunk mentioned . please not white! If I wear white t-shirts they seem to attract things that stain! ;p

The logo and small Molon labe is good for me . but hey .. whatever comes out ..... I'm in. Just plant a sticky thread when you are ready for orders.

keyhole
May 6, 2004, 05:06 PM
Add me in too!:D

sch40
May 6, 2004, 08:33 PM
I second (third? whatever) the ideas of
sturmruge, rthefumegator, and atek3

cookhj
May 6, 2004, 09:00 PM
are the hats going to be made out of tin foil? :neener:

patent
May 6, 2004, 09:31 PM
Correia,

This may have been considered long ago and rejected, but you may want to look at cafepress as a standing option. They do tshirts, bumperstickers, hats, etc. Cost is probably higher for folks, as they charge their base price and then you have to mark it up. They do things on demand though, so whenever anyone wants one they can go get it. Probably not a substitute for larger orders.

patent

DigMe
May 6, 2004, 10:17 PM
In like I should have been with the Molon Labe hats.

brad cook

striker3
May 6, 2004, 10:30 PM
What about mock-turtle necks? I would be in for a dark colored one wih the logo or Molon Labe printed on the neck.

cordex
May 6, 2004, 10:40 PM
Great news!

Carlos
May 6, 2004, 10:44 PM
Black, long sleeve t-shirt with vertical Molan Labe on sleeve and THR Logo on chest.

Please post a sticky when you're ready to take orders.

Valkman
May 6, 2004, 11:40 PM
Long and short sleeve t-shirts in anything but black (too hot here!), and a hat. Sweet!

hansolo
May 6, 2004, 11:46 PM
What about KILTS ? It looked pretty macho in the 1500's.......:barf:

The Undertoad
May 7, 2004, 12:39 AM
Hey there han, hope you're not raggin' on kilts! They're comfortable and the ladies dig 'em. :cool:

thumbtack
May 7, 2004, 12:52 AM
Great!

I lost my black Molon hat and need to replace it, man I loved that hat it fit my head just right.

Ex-MA Hole
May 8, 2004, 06:16 AM
...one on those white oval "International" stickers that seem to be the rage (in New England, anyway) with a "THR"?

YankeeRebel
May 8, 2004, 05:39 PM
I have a lot of Knob Creek Range T-shirts and would like to add a High Road one to the collection. However, motorep is right on. I refuse to use paypal because of thier anti stance. I hope a check, money order or cash will be acceptable.

telcontar
May 9, 2004, 07:34 PM
Speaking of t-shirts. I just changed computers and I forgot to save a web site. It is for a t-shirt with 1911 in binary numbers with a lightning bolt,
John Moses Browning all in a circle. Can anyone direct me to that site?
Thanks

BluesBear
May 10, 2004, 02:46 AM
The JMB Binary T-shirt Site (http://www.trippresearch.com/products/apparel/apparel.htm)

dj53
May 10, 2004, 11:44 AM
I will be traveling for three of the next five weeks and I won't always have access to the Internet.

Hopefully, I won't miss the announcement.

I will be in for a T and a sweatshirt.

Thanks Correia

iapetus
May 10, 2004, 06:16 PM
How about Molon Labe underwear? ;)

:D

dustind
May 10, 2004, 08:21 PM
Great!

I lost my black Molon hat and need to replace it, man I loved that hat it fit my head just right. Did you loose it, or did someone come and take it? :neener:

sch40
May 10, 2004, 08:53 PM
HA!
That's the best laugh I've had all week!

Seriously, though - I'm sure the "molon labe" underwear would sell quite well on this board.

Doc
May 11, 2004, 08:10 PM
molon labe UNDERWEAR!! HOO HOO!!

i CAN'T WAIT!!!

speedos? or only boxers...

If you enjoyed reading about "THR logo clothing is coming" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!