Cruise

PDA

BlackManWithAGun
May 5, 2004, 10:13 AM
Your friendly neighborhood Black Man With A Gun has arranged a cruise next year to the Western Caribbean. All pro-gun and fun members and families of THE HIGH ROAD are welcome, wanted and desired to share.

It's on the Carnival Cruise line, November 12-17, 2005. Five nights in the western caribbean from Miami, Fl. We will be visiting Grand Caymans and Ocho Rios. The cost of the cruise is only $412 per person for an inside cabin and $482 for an ocean view. Prices are per person, double occupancy, include port charges and government taxes.

A deposit of $100 is required. Send it to State Road Complete Travel, 5725 State Road, Suite 3, Parma, OH 44134, attn: Sue Ball. Benefitcruise@ameritech.net

Proceeds will benefit, "In The Wilderness Ministries" - www.itwm.org

ITWM.ORG is an online ministry that loves--us "rough and tumble" folks that like things that go bang.

If you enjoyed reading about "Cruise" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
thefitzvh
May 17, 2004, 07:55 PM
Hmmmm... I might actually be up for that. I'll talk with the fiance

James

Andrew Rothman
May 23, 2004, 02:11 PM
May I assume that guns are prohibited on board and at the destinations? :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "Cruise" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!