Daddy's getting hooked!

PDA

Kaylee
May 6, 2004, 07:59 PM
Yes, the Daddy that once told me "you should never carry a gun, it will only be used against you."

Thanks to help and advice from members Marko Kloos and Tamara, I traded my old Vaqero for a nice old Smith and Wesson model 19-3. Beatiful worksmanship, blueing that looks like an oilslick frozen into the shape of a gun, trigger that um.. wow.

Nice piece. :)

Anyhow, I gave it to Daddums last night, and golly did his eyes light up! He's already talking about getting it a nice pistol case to live in, and taking it down to play with at the local range sometime...

.. I think we just hooked another one!

:D

-K

If you enjoyed reading about "Daddy's getting hooked!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
P95Carry
May 6, 2004, 08:17 PM
Kaylee ... you scored (hooked? :p ) big!! Good result. :)

Oh and .. the M19 - that's nice too!

4v50 Gary
May 6, 2004, 08:28 PM
Win them over either one range trip or one gun at a time. :cool:

Preacherman
May 6, 2004, 10:25 PM
I predict that you'll find the rest of your gun collection disappearing, one at a time, in the direction of Daddy's closet... :D

XLMiguel
May 6, 2004, 10:30 PM
Most excellent. When things like this happen I always have this urge to quote the thing about all the angels in Heaven being so happy about one one who has seenthe light . . . .:D

A bit presumptuous for a moke like me, but I'm really happy for you & yours.

Tamara
May 7, 2004, 12:32 AM
Crikey, just make sure you get those Deer Stoppers back before he goes plinking! :uhoh:

:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Daddy's getting hooked!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!