The Terrorists are Coming

PDA

GW Staar
June 22, 2016, 12:45 AM
Here's something everyone can do: email this picture to everyone who thinks gun control is the answer to terrorism. A good case for "a picture is worth a 1000 words."

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee103/gabob1/Terrorists%20are%20coming_zps40g8pina.jpg

Yes, the people at that web site are a little off the wall with some some things, but this picture is right on.

If you enjoyed reading about "The Terrorists are Coming" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
230RN
June 22, 2016, 01:52 AM
Turn in your AR-15's what?

Just feelin' pedantic and peckish tonight. Normally I wouldn't care, 'cause it get's the message across all right. 'Cept most people, even educated one's, won't get the historical reference with the way the education system work's nowaday's.

<grump>

<growl>

Id better have a glas's of milk and go to bed. Its getting late.

Struck because I'm in a better mood this morning and long ago I promised myself I wouldn't correct other peoples' stuff unless asked. To.

Terry

BigBore44
June 24, 2016, 12:05 AM
I love it. Everyday when I wake up, I'm amazed that this is the reality of people voted into office by actual citizens.

cowpoke
June 25, 2016, 12:43 PM
GW Staar you hit the nail on the head

Casefull
June 25, 2016, 02:05 PM
Truth is so refreshing and scarce in our world.

wahsben
June 25, 2016, 02:57 PM
Sadly there are people that are foolish enough to believe that being defenseless makes you safer.

Slotback
June 25, 2016, 10:50 PM
^
There are a lot of people who believe that.

jhb
June 26, 2016, 12:14 AM
^thats cause they have been repeatedly told by their govt that the govt will protect them. Their flaw is believing the govt and not paying attention to supreme court decisions like that the police have no duty to protect anyone etc.

Apachedriver
June 26, 2016, 01:29 AM
^ It's because the larger the group they can create to hide within, the lower their chances of getting struck by lightning.

The problem is the electricity and burnt ozone in the air isn't from lightning, but instead from an electrified fence to corral and subjugate the whole group.

jhb
June 26, 2016, 02:32 AM
^fair points.

If you enjoyed reading about "The Terrorists are Coming" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!