Removed all my thread subscriptions HELP

PDA

sturmruger
May 7, 2004, 11:31 AM
Has anyone ever had trouble removing all of their thread subscriptions on accident. It has happened to me three times now. I have never found a link that is supposed to remove all of them it just keeps happening. One time I went over to yahoo to do a little shopping I used the back button to come back to THR from yahoo. The first screen I saw when I got back to THR was a screen that said "now removing all of your thread subscriptions" or something to that effect. What am I doing wrong here. Anyone have any advice??

If you enjoyed reading about "Removed all my thread subscriptions HELP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WhoKnowsWho
May 10, 2004, 12:41 AM
I just noticed my subscribed threads always disappear too... must be an IE flaw of some sort...

BryanP
May 12, 2004, 08:22 AM
must be an IE flaw of some sort...

IE is a flaw. :neener:

Sorry, couldn't resist. Mozilla 1.7 @ home, Firefox 0.8 at work is a beautiful thing. Popups? What's a popup? Things getting installed via javascript without asking? Must be a rumor. :evil:

sturmruger
May 12, 2004, 04:24 PM
I agree Bryan. At home I user Opera, but I spend most of my time surfing THR from work which gives me very no option for what to use for a browser.

If you enjoyed reading about "Removed all my thread subscriptions HELP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!