Fla Ccw

PDA

michiganfan
May 10, 2004, 11:57 AM
Sent it U.S. Mail from Detroit on March 10, 2004 and got it in the mail on May 6, 2004. Now I can carry in Arkansas when I visit my Dad.

Heck of a lot faster than the five months it took my county to do my Michigan CPL.

If you enjoyed reading about "Fla Ccw" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Evil_Ed
May 10, 2004, 12:12 PM
Ain't it grand? I love the reciprocity my FL CCW gives me, especially since I go on motorcycle trips across the country. Now we just need to get a few more states to pass a reciprocity agreement so I can ride all the way to my in-laws house in maine without having to stow my weapon.

Doc
May 11, 2004, 09:14 PM
yep pretty awesome!

my florida experience was similar,
and the people in talahasee are
very pleasant and friendly over the phone too

dshimm
May 11, 2004, 09:56 PM
About three weeks ago I went to the website to request a FL CCW application, and I still have received nothing. How long do they usually take to even send you an application (never mind the actual permit!)

fmjcafe
May 11, 2004, 10:01 PM
When I sent for my package I got it in about a week.

Doc
May 11, 2004, 10:14 PM
d:

i would request again or just call them.
i got mine within a week after i called

doc

If you enjoyed reading about "Fla Ccw" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!