I'm so embarassed

PDA

jhisaac1
May 10, 2004, 10:26 PM
My daughter's youth group is having an Armed Forces Day themed meeting tomorrow and I didn't have any toy/fake guns to give her. :(

However, she's making her own, so I'm proud after all. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "I'm so embarassed" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kharn
May 10, 2004, 11:17 PM
See what happens when you arent involved in Airsoft? :neener:

Kharn

Josey
May 11, 2004, 01:16 AM
Next year. www.allenbeys.com Enter and check out their historical weapons. The German WWII MG is cool.

4v50 Gary
May 11, 2004, 01:32 AM
Post a pic and mom should bake a cake. Just make it look like either a claymore or grenade. :p Green frosting? Yummm.

rayra
May 11, 2004, 04:47 AM
in Oregon. That's surprising. Bookmarked, expecting to read about 'Zero Tolerance' suspension, tomorrow night. ;)

SapperLeader
May 11, 2004, 07:19 AM
No toy guns! Thats a excuse, i mean reason to run out now and buy a airsoft, or water gun, or even a ray gun that makes noise. ITs for the children man! You have to go buy one right now:) Seriously, thats cool that you daughter is having a armed forces day. We had those when I was growing up, and never had any issues with school shootings until I was a senior in high school.

jhisaac1
May 11, 2004, 03:26 PM
I should have been a little clearer, it's her CHURCH youth group. Not school. No suspension. The gun is kind of cheesy, but I'm giving her big points on effort. It's not tactical black, but covered with duct tape, so I guess that makes it "stainless steel?"

It turns out that a 12 year old girl, doesn't fit Large-Regular BDU pants very well. My BDU shirt isn't too bad. I am going to do a camo paint job on her before she goes.

If you enjoyed reading about "I'm so embarassed" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!