I Cannot Believe It. Anybody Ever Watch Family Feud??? Gun Related.

PDA

cslinger
May 12, 2004, 06:16 PM
I was flipping through the channels and came across the new Family Feud with Richard Karn(Al from Home Improvement) as the host.

Basically I came in towards the end of one of the questions and was shocked to see the number 1 answer broadcast in living color on a daytime, family gameshow. The question........Survay of 100 people blah blah blah....you know the game.

"What's the number one thing that you sleep with?"

The NUMBER 1 ANSWER at 41%.....GUN OR WEAPON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow I just didn't expect that. Wife, dog, book but GUN? I love it. I think it's great. Wonder how those anti gun soccer moms liked that episode?:D

Chris

If you enjoyed reading about "I Cannot Believe It. Anybody Ever Watch Family Feud??? Gun Related." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Country Boy
May 12, 2004, 06:28 PM
I LOVE IT!!!!

BryanP
May 12, 2004, 06:30 PM
Now that's just beautiful. Me like. :)

Dionysusigma
May 12, 2004, 07:05 PM
Unless one has been taught in the ancient art of deadly BookThrowing, or they count their wife (or dog) as a weapon...

:evil: :neener:

cool45auto
May 12, 2004, 07:18 PM
We need to get to work on the other 59%!:D

Moparmike
May 13, 2004, 02:43 AM
or they count their wife (or dog) as a weapon...

Well, it depends on the wife...

Ok, I dont care what you do to me, but I want you to do one thing first: Ask my wife how her day was.

Crook: Ok....How was your day?

Wife: blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah...........

Crook: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *runs*

:evil: :evil: :evil:

*Quickly scampers away before the THR wimmens gets riled*

If you enjoyed reading about "I Cannot Believe It. Anybody Ever Watch Family Feud??? Gun Related." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!