Ending of tonight's season finale of ER *SPOILERS*

PDA

Seawolf
May 13, 2004, 11:22 PM
Tonight's ending of ER featured a road rage incident in what appeared to be a revolver was used to retaliate against the new vehicle leased by Dr. Pratt in which a patient and Dr. Chen were riding.

Good thing handguns are essentially banned in Chicago. He should obviously have called the police - they could have saved him all the trouble. :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "Ending of tonight's season finale of ER *SPOILERS*" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Logan5
May 13, 2004, 11:32 PM
The barrel contour looked very Coltlike, maybe an Agent?

And really, two doctors would probably have how many cellphones between them, not even counting patient guy? I'm hating that show.

PATH
May 14, 2004, 12:45 AM
Show is definitely anti-gun! What else is new? Just more hollywood tripe!

Kendra Pacelli
May 14, 2004, 07:27 AM
It may be anit-gun, but I am still addicted to it.

True on the cell phones. As I watched it last night, that kept running through my head....Why the F....They wouldn't call the police?

C.

El Tejon
May 14, 2004, 08:54 AM
If Pratt and Chen are killed off in the show, do you think there will be more time for the hot Indian doctor?:D

themic
May 14, 2004, 02:30 PM
i didn't feel that segment was especially anti-gun per se... there was nothing to indicate that the gun was at fault as opposed to the insane driving guy. seemed pretty netural to me. not that they haven't had anti-gun stuff before, but this one was just plain old TV, no messages.

ah the indian doctor... something about her nonchalant and cool delivery of every line...

Reno
May 14, 2004, 02:32 PM
How much do you think Chrysler paid for that episode?

mountaindrew
May 14, 2004, 03:59 PM
At least $1000000

jwmoore
May 14, 2004, 05:14 PM
I used that scene to point out to my (anti) wife why she shouldn't give the finger as freely as she does.... Her response was "People shouldn't be allowed to carry guns!" :banghead: I think my rant about the gun-banner's utopia of Chicago was lost on her. :cuss: :banghead: :fire:

~W

If you enjoyed reading about "Ending of tonight's season finale of ER *SPOILERS*" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!