Best place to get ammo in Virginia

PDA

captain obvious
May 14, 2004, 01:42 AM
Is there a store in Virginia that sells surplus (preferably aussie 7.62x51) cheap?

Thanks from Great Falls VA

If you enjoyed reading about "Best place to get ammo in Virginia" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bubbles
May 14, 2004, 12:58 PM
I'm also in northern VA. Unless I'm grabbing an extra brick of .22 to teach a newbie about shooting, I mail-order in bulk or load my own.

This July 31-Aug 1 there will be a huge gun show at the Dulles Expo Center in Fairfax County. Save up some cash and stock up - with 1000 tables in the show a few ammo vendors should show up.

Shovelhead
May 14, 2004, 01:02 PM
There is also a gun show May 15 & 16 at Hugo's on Rt 17 near Bealton VA.

Roc_Kor
May 14, 2004, 04:13 PM
Well, if you know where Old Town Alexandria is, there is a shop, called Potomac Firearms. They have all kinds of ammo that's cheap. They also carry Wolf ammo for my future AK-47!
:D :D :D

Dollar Bill
May 14, 2004, 05:25 PM
I buy my ammo by mail order. Try www.dansammo.com for Aussie .308.

UPS brings it right to your door, adult signature required. Other mail order outlets sell the Aussie ammo also. Sportsman's Guide, Cheaper Than Dirt, etc.

If you enjoyed reading about "Best place to get ammo in Virginia" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!