Gold Beretta Parts?

PDA

Skunkabilly
February 9, 2003, 09:21 PM
I want a Beretta that looks like this....

Anyone know where gold parts can be had?

http://www.taurususa.com/pix/pearls.gif

Can I get Taurus parts and put them on a Beretta? The safety will be an obvious problem though.... :(

If you enjoyed reading about "Gold Beretta Parts?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
10-Ring
February 10, 2003, 12:20 AM
Couldn't you just have a plating company gold plate your parts?

As far as Taurus/Beretta compatibility goes, I dont think it does :( Your best bet may e to check on the Beretta & Taurus forums.

Wilhelm
February 10, 2003, 01:55 AM
I have a PT 92 and a 92FS and I have never tried to swap parts. Maybe I will play swap out and see what I can come up with.

Wilhelm

Kahr carrier
February 10, 2003, 07:56 AM
Hey Skunk are you going PIMP-TACTICAL.:) :neener:

10-Ring
February 10, 2003, 11:40 AM
Skunk, a blue 92fs...oh, excuse me a 92g-sd :rolleyes: would be cool w/ the gold accents & pearl grips :evil: Plus, it could be your "dress" gun you could wear to church functions, graduations, family function etc :neener: You could be practical pimp!:cool:

Skunkabilly
February 10, 2003, 01:56 PM
I think the blue just wouldn't work with the pearl grips.

I may have to go Inox....

10-Ring
February 10, 2003, 03:37 PM
How about inox frame & slide & blue barrel? Then all the gold accents?

KarlG
February 10, 2003, 11:21 PM
I think the magazine floorplate needs to be gold, too. The gun just looks cheap with the black floorplate. :rolleyes:

Wilhelm
February 11, 2003, 01:23 AM
Skunk have you seen Leonardo DiCaprio's version of Romeo and Juliette? There are a ton of pimp guns in that movie.

Wilhelm

If you enjoyed reading about "Gold Beretta Parts?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!