Norinco 1911A1 parts

PDA

ken grant
May 16, 2004, 10:59 PM
Anyone know where to buy them? Maybe can buy cheap spring steel extractors!!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Norinco 1911A1 parts" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
yankytrash
May 17, 2004, 02:52 AM
I've got 3 Norincos. They'll take USGI parts.

1911Tuner
May 17, 2004, 06:39 AM
Howdy Ken,

John Marstar up in Canada says that he can get gen-u-wine Norinco
parts, and will ship anything into the U.S. except a complete gun or bare frame. If you can't find him on a search, let me know. I've got his E-mail
address.

Luck!

Tuner

ken grant
May 17, 2004, 05:21 PM
Thanks Tuner---I E-mailed John last night and he sent back that parts were no problem,just check their site.
I sent him another asking if these were genuine Rinty parts---have no heard from him yet.
This may be a cheap way to get spring steel extractors to replace all the cheaper ones!!!!!!

TGC
November 6, 2008, 07:33 AM
Hey Ken, I have a noc too, just replaced parts as they wore out. Got most of my parts from Marstar, except I brought American when it came to the extractor and ejector. found it was cheaper to get a 12 dollar extractor from the states than in Canada. Found that those two parts are better steel. i did replace my thumb saftey with a Bromwells low mount.Oh ejector was an extra long one, and found it just drops the empty casings to the righ, and don't have to search for them.

If you enjoyed reading about "Norinco 1911A1 parts" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!