I would like to submit an idea for a new topic section in the forum

PDA

kbr80
May 17, 2004, 05:54 PM
I would like to submit an idea for a new topic section in the forum, Call it Current Affairs, or General political. It is informative for all, and i personally have had some of my viewpoints changed by these types of threads, the wealth of information from other forum members is the reason for those changes. Just a thought, not trying to get slapped or shut down.

If you enjoyed reading about "I would like to submit an idea for a new topic section in the forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Coronach
May 17, 2004, 06:03 PM
:D

This will likely be common idea. I cannot and will not answer for all staff, but lets just say that we just tried that with L&P, and it wasn't working out so well.

-Coronach

Unlucky
May 17, 2004, 06:13 PM
There's always TFL to start such an enterprise.

Thumper
May 17, 2004, 06:15 PM
Plenty of political discussion boards out there that have nothing to do with the RKBA.

I firmly believe some folks were using the moderators' benevolence to spread dissention among the ranks of us gun owners. Election years suck.

I'll miss the dialogue with some of the leftist gunnies I respect, but not the Mobies.

Maybe after November things can go back to normal.

If you enjoyed reading about "I would like to submit an idea for a new topic section in the forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!