CZ-52 Ammo and Mags

PDA

Drakejake
May 21, 2004, 10:17 AM
I just ordered a new C&R CZ-52 from CDNN for $120. I have fired a friend's CZ-52 several times and enjoyed the experience, although I couldn't hit the target with it. (I was accurate with three of my own autos.) Now I need to get some ammo and some extra mags. Can anyone suggest the best Net sources for these things?

Thanks,

Drakejake

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ-52 Ammo and Mags" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CZ52GUY
May 21, 2004, 10:31 AM
Mag's, www.makarov.com OR www.cdnninvestments.com (a.k.a. www.targetsportsinc.com).

Ammo', Natchez OR CTD...sometimes Cabelas if you can get a coupon

Safe shooting,

CZ52'

jAK-47
May 24, 2004, 05:53 PM
I am seriously thinking about getting a CZ-52. BUT, I just did a search for ammo and it is all dried up. Is this just a common thing that happens? Since this won't be my CCW gun (probably) I'm not too concerned but...

CZ-52GUY - sent you a PM.

Thanks,
jAK-47

RGO
May 24, 2004, 06:29 PM
Natchez (http://www.natchezss.com/) has ammo in stock - look under Pistol Ammo, Sellier & Bellot. This is new production. Word is that there is a bunch of surplus ammo being held up at customs.

mfree
May 24, 2004, 08:04 PM
Heh, think the surplus was in that shipment of AK's the Italians seized?

jAK-47
May 24, 2004, 08:19 PM
Thanks RGO,

I'll get some from them.

jAK-47

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ-52 Ammo and Mags" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!