Blurring of screen when using forum jump menu

PDA

Triad
February 10, 2003, 09:29 PM
When I use the jump menu at the bottom of the page, a portion of the screen blurs. Never had this happen before, it just started doing it today. The screen clears up when the new page loads so it's not a problem, but I'm wondering what causes this.

If you enjoyed reading about "Blurring of screen when using forum jump menu" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Derek Zeanah
February 10, 2003, 10:21 PM
Sounds like an issue with your browser -- nothing the board is doing should be causing that.

What browser are you running, how much memory does your computer have, and what speed of processor do you have?

Triad
February 11, 2003, 12:06 AM
Jumped the gun. Sorry.

Triad
February 11, 2003, 12:11 AM
1. Netscape
2. Total 9.52 GB, Free 5.75 GB
3. Dunno. Intel Celeron if that helps.

I used IE to check the browser, no problem. It isn't doing it in Netscape anymore either. I didn't reboot or anything, but the problem seems to have gone away.:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Blurring of screen when using forum jump menu" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!