NRA Fingerprint Video

PDA

thumbtack
February 10, 2003, 11:48 PM
Does anyone know if the video produced by the NRA, that shows how easy it is to change the ballistic fingerprint, is available online?

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA Fingerprint Video" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
thumbtack
February 11, 2003, 10:09 PM
BTT

blades67
February 11, 2003, 10:13 PM
I think that's an inappropriate request on this forum. Since you have Internet access, why don't you check with the NRA web site and ask there.

thumbtack
February 11, 2003, 10:22 PM
I did check their site and what is inappropriate about asking if it is online?

El Rojo
February 12, 2003, 09:34 AM
I think that's an inappropriate request on this forum.Would you care to back that statement up? Is it taboo to ask about NRA projects on a firearms related discussion board? I think it is very appropriate. Why? Why not? The NRA produced a video that shows exactly why balistic fingerprinting is a horrible idea. The only reason I could think it was inappropriate would be if you were a anti-gun liberal and believed that it was really a "video textbook for criminals". I would like to see it too asI believe that criminals are not entirely stupid and they don't need an NRA video to know how to break the law.

MitchSchaft
February 12, 2003, 09:38 AM
That question was not inappropriate in the least.

gun-fucious
February 12, 2003, 11:22 AM
actually i was thinking a battery powered dremel and some toothpaste might be my 3 minutes of testimony in Annapolis this season

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA Fingerprint Video" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!