Is this reasonable for a Glock 34?

PDA

Sactown
February 11, 2003, 02:43 AM
Local store quoted me a price of around $650 (if he could get it) for a G34 here in California. Is this reasonable? I've seen them advertised for around $550-$580 in the free states. Figure in a cost of $30 for shipping and local FFL around $50 (taken for a ride again!!) that comes close to $660. I didn't see the store clerk take a hit from a crack pipe, but is this what Glocks are selling for these days?

If you enjoyed reading about "Is this reasonable for a Glock 34?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WhoKnowsWho
February 11, 2003, 03:11 AM
I think it is because you are in California...

I can get one here right now for easily less than $600, the small ones seem to be a bit expensive lately.

I could get a used Model 26 for only $419 though.

You might be better off waiting for a show... unless this really is the going rate in Cali, which actually Cali residents would have to verify.

Kahr carrier
February 11, 2003, 08:17 AM
$650 Is the going rate in the PRK.:(

10-Ring
February 11, 2003, 11:47 AM
Concur, that is about the going rate for 34's & 35's in the PRK :what:

Sactown
February 11, 2003, 03:16 PM
Thanks all. That is truly depressing news. :fire:

10-Ring
February 11, 2003, 04:10 PM
WhoKnowsWho - I used to go to a gun show in Pomona CA and got some great firearms deals...those days are gone. I haven't been to a good gun show in a long time. :(

TracerSpies
February 11, 2003, 04:17 PM
All you poor Beach Boys should pack up, drive to Phoenix, rent a cheap apartment together so you are residents, and hit the Crossroads of the West gun show in a couple of weeks! You'd find prices cheap enough to pay for all your expenses! Of course, you'd have to go back afterwards, our shooting areas are getting full!:neener:

Cawdor
February 11, 2003, 09:12 PM
A new G34 runs from $529 to $549 at the gun shows in Houston, TX.

If you enjoyed reading about "Is this reasonable for a Glock 34?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!