Airsoft is better than Colt! (Double Eagle)

PDA

Josey
May 27, 2004, 10:38 PM
I checked into some bargain Airsoft pistols today. $12.99. The funny part is that these are Airsoft versions of the Colt Double Eagle. The Airsoft version is more reliable, durable and accurate than the genuine Colt Double Eagle!!:what: :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Airsoft is better than Colt! (Double Eagle)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tex_n_cal
May 27, 2004, 11:34 PM
oh Pshaw:neener:

The full size DE's are as reliable as most 1911's. And they shoot quite accurately.

Mine is a Commander size in .40 cal, and I knew it was a project when I bought it. It is getting better, and it is already quite accurate

gulogulo1970
May 28, 2004, 12:08 AM
I had a Double eagle they were good guns, only very ugly. Colt took a design with beautiful lines (1911) and ruined it with those funky grips and wat too big trigger guard.

If you enjoyed reading about "Airsoft is better than Colt! (Double Eagle)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!