Utahans...weekdays off?

PDA

JamisJockey
May 29, 2004, 12:58 PM
Any other Utahans here routinely off during the week? My regular days off are Wed/Thurs every week.

If you enjoyed reading about "Utahans...weekdays off?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ben Shepherd
May 29, 2004, 05:20 PM
I can get Wednesdays off if I do a little beg & plead dance at work, and work a double on saturday for a trade.

If you're wanting to hook up for range time, I would do it occasionally. Shoot me a PM with contact info and we'll work out details.

Also, every other week I get off at 3:00 pm anyway. That could work out without much trouble as well.

CrudeGT
May 29, 2004, 06:06 PM
As luck would have it, I regularly have every wednesday, thursday, and friday off.

If you ever want to meet up for shooting for just to hang out, I'm always up for it.

Correia
May 30, 2004, 09:58 PM
Nope. I'm a Monday-Friday office puke. :)

BHPshooter
May 31, 2004, 12:23 PM
Uh, well... I generally only work weekends, but since summer has taken off, I'm pretty much at work 24/7. :fire: :barf:

I do occasionally get a day off, so if you plan an outing, post here and let us know, willya? I'll try to run down and meet you. ;)

Wes

JackStraw
June 1, 2004, 04:36 PM
Thursday eves we have a bay up at holliday gun club in Salt Lake and we do drills and senario's about 5 till dark. Usually 3-4 courses of fire (all pistol) 100rds or so from strong side holsters and a couple of reloads.

Nice way to get some practical practice with experienced shooters.

CrudeGT
June 1, 2004, 04:37 PM
Really? where is Holiday Gun Club? i'll definitely come up this Thursday and check it out. What the cost?

If you enjoyed reading about "Utahans...weekdays off?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!