mentioned in the past, that this could come to your state, read on

PDA

alan
December 28, 2002, 05:11 PM
See the page 2 article, 10 January issue of Gun Week www.gunweek.com, I believe there is a week or so delay between hard copy publication, and same appearing on-line.

Anyhow, the piece is entitled California Lawmaker Files Ballistic Imaging Prtoposal. Does this surprise anyone? Another legislative boob also wants to enact registration of long guns (rifles and shotguns). If that is accomplished, looking at recent California history, will confiscation be all that far behind??

Keep your eyes and ears open, as California is often billed as "the model to be emulated by others". I could never quite understand why, but as readers are likelt aware, it is so described.

If you enjoyed reading about "mentioned in the past, that this could come to your state, read on" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PATH
December 29, 2002, 01:12 AM
Withany luck California will sink into the sea and take the anti-gunners down!

RAY WOODROW 3RD
January 4, 2003, 10:27 AM
Already voted on and passed in NJ the same time they passed the smart gun bill in 2002.
I think the Balistic fingerprinting needs to be voted on by the other house though befor it becomes law. It starts out voluntary and then will shift into mandatory I'm sure.:banghead:

alan
January 4, 2003, 01:51 PM
Ray:

Looking at the record, past performances that is, do you think there is any question re how "the other house" will vote on ANYTHING with connotations of "gun control"?

Mustang
January 4, 2003, 02:05 PM
The ********** Atty Gen just buried a report showing how grossly ineffective ballistic fingerprinting is. This report confirms an earlier report showing the same thing. They just want to harrass, annoy, and take gun ownership apart piece-by-piece.

I saw a signature line once that said something like: "When it's time to hide your guns, it's time to use them." I agree.

Cal4D4
January 4, 2003, 02:18 PM
Look at it this way. When things really get desperate, we know where to go for once fired brass. (Trying hard to put a good spin to this)

RAY WOODROW 3RD
January 4, 2003, 02:39 PM
Alan, we are working on that problem as we speak. We are organizing and getting ready to kick some butt!

If that fails, what's your neighborhood like?:what:

Tady45
January 4, 2003, 02:50 PM
Well, think of it this way. It will create a few more highly paid Gov jobs to manage this nonsense in a State with a $35 billion dollar deficit. Bumbling bureaucrats, who can't agree on the color of S@#%

Larry

If you enjoyed reading about "mentioned in the past, that this could come to your state, read on" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!