Suggestion: No Auction Links !

PDA

OldLawman
May 30, 2004, 08:41 PM
I have been amember and enjoyed this forum for some time. I have both bought and sold guns here, and participate in other forums for other things entirely, like watches.
I would suggest that the Trading Board be limited to postings that list the firearm or accessory WTS/WTT/WTB, listing a price. No more postings that list strictly to an auction site, such as Gun Broker, etc. If someone wants to post a gun for sale on this forum, and also list it at auction, fine; but htye are wasting space and time for those of us who deal honestly with each other.

Any Comments ?:rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "Suggestion: No Auction Links !" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Art Eatman
May 30, 2004, 09:39 PM
While I don't disagree with your opinion, I'm not sure how it hurts anything. Ignoring such things is sorta like changing channels on the TV...

Art

If you enjoyed reading about "Suggestion: No Auction Links !" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!