smith and wesson revolver AGI DVD ?

PDA

kidcoltoutlaw
May 31, 2004, 10:17 PM
i have the agi dvd for the smith and wesson revolvers is it hard to learn to do a complete tear down by watching the dvd.i did it with the sig p series now i can take a sig p229 and p239 etc apart and back with no problems.im about to try the smith and wesson soon .wish me luck,thanks,keith

If you enjoyed reading about "smith and wesson revolver AGI DVD ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Old Fuff
June 1, 2004, 01:07 AM
The important thing about the Smith & Wesson revolver (other then following the rather easy instructions) is to be sure you have the correct screwdrivers. Otherwise you will mess up the screw heads.

kidcoltoutlaw
June 1, 2004, 02:12 AM
i almost forgot about that.i have a special combo too for the sig.i think there is one tool i may need for the smith i seen it in the agi dvd,thanks,keith

bountyhunter
June 1, 2004, 02:34 PM
The Kuhnhausen shop manual for SW revolvers is about 1000X more useful than an AGI video.

If you enjoyed reading about "smith and wesson revolver AGI DVD ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!