So. Cal. Get Together. You're invited !!

PDA

ysr_racer
June 2, 2004, 02:24 PM
A couple of us from GlockTalk.com are getting together to shoot an IPSC match at Raahauges in Norco. We're doing it on Sunday the 13th.

If you'd like to join us, be there at 8:30.

Note: This is not "open shooting" for the sake of making noise. This is an IPSC match. Everybody including beginners and first timers are invited and welcome.

If you need more info, just ask.

Here's a link the thread over there.
http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=249465

brad

If you enjoyed reading about "So. Cal. Get Together. You're invited !!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ysr_racer
June 3, 2004, 09:40 AM
Granted, this won't be as much fun as sitting in front of your PC and "talking" about shooting, but come out and give it a try. You'll have fun.

joe sixpack
June 3, 2004, 02:49 PM
Funny!

Thanks fo the invite, perhaps another time - I've got to work through the
weekend.

cheers, ab

SoCalGeek
June 3, 2004, 07:41 PM
I doubt very much that i'd enter the match since, well, I don't own a gun, but I'd love to come out, watch, and meet some THR members. I'll try and talk my dad into it, and i'll let you know.

yy
June 4, 2004, 01:11 PM
Hey Racer:

the GT thread referred to Saturday 12 June. 8:30 AM. did the time change?

ysr_racer
June 7, 2004, 12:56 PM
Sorry, you are correct. It's Saturday the 12th.

brad

ysr_racer
June 8, 2004, 01:51 PM
In case you missed it the first time :)

Skunkabilly
June 9, 2004, 12:36 AM
Had the 11th and 12th blocked off for the last two months. Oh well :(

Duke of Lawnchair
June 9, 2004, 02:32 AM
No can do.

The weekend of the 13th is my fiance's birthday.

yy
June 11, 2004, 12:48 PM
IPSC is tomorrow, Saturday the 12th

I'm so proud of mywife. She'd come out and watch me compete because she knows it's important to me

*singing*

Skunkabilly
June 11, 2004, 03:19 PM
yy,

Awww cuuuuuuuuuute!!!! :D

does she have a sister?

anapex
June 11, 2004, 09:18 PM
How close is norco to San Diego? I'm there on a business trip and I need something to occupy my time this weekend! Oh and if someone was kinda enough and had extras I'd need to borrow a pistol and holster.

yy
June 13, 2004, 10:49 PM
A big thank you to ysr_racer for organizing the IPSC get-together and orienting us newbies. It was **great** fun. Much better than shooting the bullseye from a shooting lane. Sunshine, fresh air, gun smoke, richochet, BBQ, hoo-yeah. I love having multiple target. Burned through 200 rounds and didn't realize it.

Skunk: (you're out of luck my friend) My wife is the only daughter of three kids. She's a one of a kind gal.

SanduneCC
June 14, 2004, 12:43 AM
Sunshine, fresh air, ...

Hi yy,
You forgot the cattle smell from the nearby ranches :p

If you enjoyed reading about "So. Cal. Get Together. You're invited !!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!