Would you do business here?

PDA

seeker_two
February 11, 2003, 05:10 PM
A sign at a business establishment in Philadelphia, PA:

"WE WOULD RATHER DO BUSINESS WITH 1000 AL QAEDA
TERRORISTS THAN WITH A SINGLE AMERICAN"

This sign was prominently displayed in the window of a business in Philadelphia. You are probably outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory statement. One would think that anti-hate groups from all across the country would be marching on this business... And that the National Guard might have to be called to keep the angry crowds back.

But, perhaps in these stressful times one might be tempted to let the proprietors simply make their statement . . . We are a society who holds Freedom of Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty . . .And after all, it is just a sign.

You may ask what kind of business would dare post such a sign?

A Funeral Home (Who said morticians had no sense of humor?)

Borrowed from Richard Easly on Sixgunner.com Forums (http://forums.sixgunner.com)

If you enjoyed reading about "Would you do business here?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rock jock
February 11, 2003, 05:20 PM
You really had me going. Good one.

cobb
February 11, 2003, 06:50 PM
Man, I was getting so hot when I was reading it I almost totally missed the last sentence. :p

Carlos
February 11, 2003, 06:52 PM
:rolleyes:

10-Ring
February 11, 2003, 08:03 PM
Those guys have a tough enough job, at least some of them have a sense of humor! :D

Cliff
February 11, 2003, 08:31 PM
That was pretty good.:what:

Schuey2002
February 11, 2003, 08:39 PM
:rolleyes: :uhoh: :scrutiny: ;) :D :what:

blades67
February 11, 2003, 10:22 PM
We may be able to send them some business real soon.:evil:

Blackhawk
February 12, 2003, 12:38 AM
Love it! :neener:

dairycreek
February 12, 2003, 12:41 AM
I must say that it really caught him with his knickers at half mast. Good shooting;)

Don Gwinn
February 12, 2003, 12:15 PM
Gee, that's a new one. . . .

Steve Smith
February 12, 2003, 12:27 PM
So new I forgot to laugh.

If you enjoyed reading about "Would you do business here?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!