S.A.F fundraising question

PDA

gunsmith
June 3, 2004, 03:56 PM
About two months ago I got a fundraising thing from SAF,it was a raffle thing. It said if you bought 25$ of tickets you get a free belt buckle.
I didn't get the belt buckle. I am sure some of you folks like me,sent your $ in,not that the belt buckle is that important,but did you get yours?

If you enjoyed reading about "S.A.F fundraising question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jim March
June 3, 2004, 06:05 PM
Heh. Hang on, I'll forward this thread to my boss. Alan Gottlieb :). We'll sort it out :).

gunsmith
June 3, 2004, 08:14 PM
:D

Ben Shepherd
June 3, 2004, 08:22 PM
Hey Jim, I know here in Utah we're a pretty solid state, so time can be better spent elsewhere.

But: If you could get him to come out here for a dinner, speech, etc., I'm sure we could pack the event.

As for on topic: Let us know how this turns out.

Jim March
June 4, 2004, 12:03 AM
From Alan:

Only the first 250 people who responded to the mailing got the belt buckle. It clearly stated that on the reply form.

Ummm...sorry...

gunsmith
June 4, 2004, 03:05 PM
I shoulda lerneed me to reed the fyne prynt:neener:

It's all going to a good cause,thanks for looking into it Jim!

If you enjoyed reading about "S.A.F fundraising question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!