Norco, CA Raahauge's Shooting Sports Fair

PDA

SoCalGeek
June 3, 2004, 08:53 PM
Anybody going? I'm gonna be there on Saturday and Sunday, I'd love to meet up with some fellow High Roaders!

If you enjoyed reading about "Norco, CA Raahauge's Shooting Sports Fair" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Black Majik
June 3, 2004, 09:02 PM
I might go... but then theres the Crossroads show also.

Hmm... decisions decisions... :D

Mute
June 4, 2004, 01:32 PM
I might go... but then theres the Crossroads show also.

Hmm... decisions decisions... :D

Why would you pass up all that beef jerky and second rate airsofts at inredibly discounted prices? :evil:

bill2
June 7, 2004, 05:23 PM
where is this, and what is it about? a regular gun show or something different?

SoCalGeek
June 7, 2004, 10:42 PM
Well, it's already over now, but the gist of it is this- All of the major firearms manufacturers in America set up booths displaying their products (Sometimes the newer additions, sometimes nearly their complete line) and the guests can try any of them. So people get to try out guns they may not see all that often, such as the 500S&W Magnum, the Beretta shotguns that run as much as a car, and (at this particular one) a .45-70 Gatling gun, and several 50BMG rifles. Needless to say, it was fun as hell.

bill2
June 8, 2004, 02:21 PM
Well, it's already over now, but the gist of it is this- All of the major firearms manufacturers in America set up booths displaying their products (Sometimes the newer additions, sometimes nearly their complete line) and the guests can try any of them. So people get to try out guns they may not see all that often, such as the 500S&W Magnum, the Beretta shotguns that run as much as a car, and (at this particular one) a .45-70 Gatling gun, and several 50BMG rifles. Needless to say, it was fun as hell.

when was it held and where? is it every year in the same place and time? I'd love to go to something like that - sounds much better than the run of the mill gun show.

SoCalGeek
June 8, 2004, 07:45 PM
This year it was from June 4-6, at Mike Raahauge Shooting Enterprises in Norco, CA. I don't know whether it's in the same place every year because this was my first year going.

If you enjoyed reading about "Norco, CA Raahauge's Shooting Sports Fair" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!