"Sniper for Hire" caught

PDA

twoblink
June 4, 2004, 11:16 AM
I'm eating, and on the news, they show boxes of ammo, as well as about 100+ guns.. So that caught my attention..

"The Black Widow" as he's nicknamed, is a sniper for hire, that has been caught. The women who have paid him to kill their husbands have also been arrested. So far, all we know is the guy is from the Philippines.

Something like 6000+ rounds... and 100+ rifles.. and then the cop goes on TV and says "Perhaps we have a security lapse as far as the importation of guns is concerned, we will be investing that.."

Right.. some guy comes over, has over 100+ guns, is sniping rich guys so their wives can pick up the insurance, and there might be a lapse in importation?

:rolleyes:

Why is it that the government thinks the prevention of firearms into a country is actually possible??

If you enjoyed reading about ""Sniper for Hire" caught" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Zundfolge
June 4, 2004, 11:33 AM
Why is it that the government thinks the prevention of firearms into a country is actually possible??

The don't.

They don't care about success when it comes to preventing guns entering the country ... they just love the power they get in the attempt.

Chipperman
June 4, 2004, 11:42 AM
This is in Taiwan, right?

How many guys has he supposedly sniped?
Do they get insurance money it it's murder?

twoblink
June 4, 2004, 12:21 PM
My understanding is, he doesn't "snipe" the people.. he makes it look like an accident..

Like, oops, your car ran off the road on a rainy night while driving home from work.. If it's raining, and there have been like 50 accidents that night, they probably aren't looking for the bullet hole in the rear tire that helped you over the cliff..

From what I can see, there are 5-6 women arrested, so those are women who paid him to oust their husbands... How many he's actually taken down, nobody knows..

I hope to find an article (in English) about him..

Shovelhead
June 4, 2004, 12:31 PM
[posted by Chipperman

is in Taiwan, right?

How many guys has he supposedly sniped?
Do they get insurance money it it's murder?

Maybe the listed cause of death was "Lead Poisoning"
Or "Natural Causes"
"When the bullet passed through his cranial cavity he died,....naturally."

zaijian
June 4, 2004, 02:57 PM
I love the line from Mystery Men, spoken by Jeneane Garofalo's character:

JG: "They say it was an accident. He fell down the elevator shaft..."
Ben Stiller: "That doesn't sound so bad..."
JG: "And onto some bullets."

Standing Wolf
June 4, 2004, 07:59 PM
Perhaps we have a security lapse as far as the importation of guns is concerned...

Looks more like a security lapse as far as the importation of criminals is concerned.

CZ-100
June 4, 2004, 08:13 PM
I love the line from Mystery Men, spoken by Jeneane Garofalo's character:

JG: "They say it was an accident. He fell down the elevator shaft..."
Ben Stiller: "That doesn't sound so bad..."
JG: "And onto some bullets."

Hilarious :D

Kodiak AK
June 4, 2004, 08:14 PM
If I remeber right murder still gets the insurance unless the can prove the benificiary had anything to do with it .

Sounds more like the guy was just hit man .

Travis McGee
June 5, 2004, 03:14 AM
It's pretty easy for make a killing for hire look like an ordinary "mugging gone wrong." Dead men tell no tales.

Read the new 2nd amd novel "The Justice League," it covers a strange kind of vigilante assassination club, where crime victims kill each others' criminal tormenters in a rotation. This way, the natural suspect (the former victim) has an alibi, when his tormenter is offed. Very interesting premise.

http://matthewbracken.web.aplus.net/bookcover.jpg

joab
June 5, 2004, 08:55 PM
Read the new 2nd amd novel "The Justice League," it covers a strange kind of vigilante assassination club, where crime victims kill each others' criminal tormenters in a rotation. This way, the natural suspect (the former victim) has an alibi, when his tormenter is offed. Very interesting premise.
They could call it "Throw My Tormentor From The Train"

If you enjoyed reading about ""Sniper for Hire" caught" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!