Almost found time to shoot today !!!

PDA

WVleo
June 5, 2004, 02:27 PM
Hi, Just as I was going downstairs to load up for a little indoor shooting today becuz it is still raining outside , I slip on a wetspot in my finished basement . Low and behold I'm flooding !!!! G.D. Rain !!! Oh well Me and the misses are getting good at cleaning it up and drying it off ! And just when I think My life sucks , I see some poor ba$**** in N.C. wading thru hip deep water because his drain is plugged . Could be worse , could still be raining !Wait a minute it still is here in Martinsburg ! Atleast the electric didn't go out ! Come on sump pump do your thing Ha Ha ! Calling for sunshine tommorow and I'll be spewing LEAD !!! ...........WVleo

If you enjoyed reading about "Almost found time to shoot today !!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Razor
June 5, 2004, 02:40 PM
"Almost"?

Where are your priorities man? ;)

Hope you get clear weather tomorrow!

Good shooting!

P95Carry
June 5, 2004, 02:47 PM
Sympathies with the GD rain leo .... had too much here at times .... tho I suspect not as bad as you.

Amazing tho how many times a planned range session goes belly up .. cos ''something crops up''! Not too long I hope .... b4 we compare lead!!:p

yesterdaysyouth
June 5, 2004, 03:53 PM
Could be worse ...

now you've done it!!!!:uhoh:

If you enjoyed reading about "Almost found time to shoot today !!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!