need manual for lorcin ?

PDA

kidcoltoutlaw
June 5, 2004, 10:47 PM
im a SIG man but i need a manual for a L380 lorcin.the mag catch is sticking where can i find a parts list or info on it thanks,keith

If you enjoyed reading about "need manual for lorcin ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
stans
June 6, 2004, 11:39 AM
The last time I saw a manual for a Lorcin it read "Tie nylon rope around trigger guard, immerse pistol in bucket of wet cement, wait until cement is fully hardened before using as boat anchor.":D :D :D :D :D :D :D

yankytrash
June 6, 2004, 12:18 PM
$4.99 from Amazon.com:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0064451143.01._PE_PI_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

:D

GeneC
June 6, 2004, 06:32 PM
Yankeetrash, from Va? What's wrong with this picture?:D

stans
June 6, 2004, 07:43 PM
Yeah, yeah, Virginia, no longer for lovers, just send us your trash. :scrutiny:

Guess that's why so many gunshops here sell Lorcins!:barf:

yankytrash
June 6, 2004, 09:16 PM
Yep.

Some think I picked the username to bash yankees. Well, I'm from NY, so that ain't it.
Some think it's because I'm a trashy bastard. Well, true, but that still ain't it.
It's the name I was referred to in my initiation to Virginia while working with my first construction crew. As stan's statement above implies, they only get the trash from up north.... "Yankee Trash!!" :D

Got news for ya redneck hicks, I'm here to stay, and even been known to breed with yer toothless womenfolk.... :what: :D

GeneC
June 6, 2004, 09:27 PM
Guess what, we'all down here in 'Jurassic Park' consider a MoFo from Valdosta a Yankee and don't care how y'all do it 'UP NORTH'!:D

If you enjoyed reading about "need manual for lorcin ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!