John Kerry Doesn't threaten RKBA?

PDA

LAR-15
June 6, 2004, 02:12 PM
Ya gotta love hyper-hyperbole. On Target wonders how electing John Kerry threatens the Second Amendment

To Wayne LaPierre, such actions are anti-Second Amendment. To the rest of us, these actions are well in line with not only the Second Amendment, but also common sense.

SOURCE:

Coalition To Stop Gun Violence

If you enjoyed reading about "John Kerry Doesn't threaten RKBA?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
GunnySkox
June 6, 2004, 02:35 PM
"Cartman always makes stuff up, Ned, you can't believe anything he says."

Insert "The Coalition to stop Gun Violence" for "Cartman" and you're set. John Kerry is a liberal weasel of the highest order, and is trying to use the hunting line just like Al Gore did in 2000, to attract the "Sportsman" vote.

"If you want an Assault Weapon, join the Army." ~John Kerry

~Slam_Fire

"Democracy can survive anything except Democrats." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Malone LaVeigh
June 6, 2004, 08:48 PM
I can't tell what the first post is referencing, but I have to ask one question: How could Kerry be a threat with all of those freedom-loving Republicans controlling both houses of Congress?

Bruce H
June 6, 2004, 09:06 PM
Executive orders Malone just like Bush 41. Lots of nefarious ways to deny rights while looking good politically.

Bartholomew Roberts
June 7, 2004, 11:19 AM
I'd also add that not all Republicans support us (though the vast majority do) just as not all Democrats oppose us (though the vast majority do).

Since the Republicans only control the Senate by a slim thread of votes, it only takes a few defections to sink us - and we already know that seven Republicans will do that from the March vote.

Of the Democrats who supported us in March, some are shaky (Feingold) and some are retiring (Miller) and there weren't enough of them to offset the seven defecting Republicans in the first place.

If you enjoyed reading about "John Kerry Doesn't threaten RKBA?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!