Early Morning Slowdown....

PDA

Sindawe
June 11, 2004, 03:53 AM
Does TheHighRoad.org do maintinance the the like early in the morning? I've noted a decent slowdown at this time of night ( 00:54) when I login and when posting. Not a problem, just curious. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Early Morning Slowdown...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Derek Zeanah
June 11, 2004, 08:37 AM
Yep. Probably lasts lessthan 10 minutes though. :)

carpettbaggerr
June 11, 2004, 07:21 PM
THR seem slower overall lately. Often during the daytime, but it seems especially slow late at night (12a-4a). Lately THR has been taking longer to load than the Smith&Wesson forum. :eek:

For example, right now it took 28 seconds for the Strategies&Tactics forum to load. With a cable modem. 6:22 Eastern Time.

P95Carry
June 12, 2004, 10:36 PM
Just to mention - rather than start new thread. Oh my - this evening ... slow ain't in it!! It is taking a minute or so for a new post to go thru .... perhaps why we have had several muptiple taps on some threads. Altogether .. rather sluggish.

Conditions? Server? ... certainly not up to par.

If you enjoyed reading about "Early Morning Slowdown...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!