Need some Gun Parts Corp part #s. Mauser 96

PDA

buzz meeks
June 12, 2004, 06:45 PM
I admit it. I'm a cheapskate. Those Gun Parts Corp catalogs are nice but man are they spendy. So... does anyone have a catalog and if so would you be willing to give me some part numbers so I can put together an order?

I have a Swedish Mauser, a Gustav of 1920 if it matters. I need a magazine follower and a front and rear guard screw. Part numbers and prices, if possible. Thanks much in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need some Gun Parts Corp part #s. Mauser 96" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dfariswheel
June 12, 2004, 07:30 PM
Try this:
http://www.e-gunparts.com

Gun Parts has an ON-LINE catalog.

dfariswheel
June 12, 2004, 07:30 PM
Double post

buzz meeks
June 12, 2004, 08:24 PM
Now why didn't I think of that? Thank you. Problem solved. Feel free to lock this thread.

P.S. With God as my witness, the last time I checked, GPC did not have a catalog online. Course that may have been four years ago. Again, big thank you.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need some Gun Parts Corp part #s. Mauser 96" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!