I can't see the names of threads anymore! HELP!

PDA

Logistar
June 13, 2004, 12:12 AM
I just switched to a DSL connection AND installed Norton's Anti-Virus 2004. Now, everything is fine except when I get on THR the threads don't display.

Everything else is fine... the thread poster, etc is fine. It just shows blank space under the THREAD. I can't read the title so I don't know what threads I want to read.

Has anyone else experienced this? I am assuming it is Norton's but I don't know why. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Logistar

If you enjoyed reading about "I can't see the names of threads anymore! HELP!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tc300mag1
June 13, 2004, 09:58 AM
cant say i have had that problem but im surprised nortons anti gun stance even let ya come here.

Try this disable the antivirus and reboot if you can see thread topics its for sure the anti virus and go from there

Logistar
June 13, 2004, 10:13 AM
Thanks tc300mag1. I will try that. Should have thought of that myself. :o

If you enjoyed reading about "I can't see the names of threads anymore! HELP!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!