Mail server . any probs?

PDA

P95Carry
June 18, 2004, 02:51 PM
Suddenly this morning late .. my incoming notifications dried up! They are not going to spam filter .. looked there. My email client (Agent) is retrieving every 60 seconds .. seemingly as normal so - ISP mail server should be OK... I think.

Hopefully it is temporary but ... just checking to see if anyone else has had a prob ... if not then it's this end .. somehow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just sent myself an email to test .. it's fine.

I have a number of live threads I am watching and no input now for coupla hours maybe ... something is amiss.!:(

If you enjoyed reading about "Mail server . any probs?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tyme
June 18, 2004, 03:59 PM
Yes, it was broken due to apache logs not rotating properly and filling up /var . :eek: It's fixed.

P95Carry
June 18, 2004, 04:13 PM
Thx, that's great ... I was just gonna post anyways to say that emails are comin thru again .. relief!:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Mail server . any probs?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!