Arcus 94?? (bulgarian)

PDA

seanmc42
June 19, 2004, 03:42 PM
Anyone have any experiences with the Arcus semis out of Bulgaria?

If you enjoyed reading about "Arcus 94?? (bulgarian)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Scottmkiv
June 19, 2004, 03:59 PM
I just shot a couple hundred rounds through mine this morning, along with a friend. I've never had a single hiccup with it that wasn't magazine related. (I bought two 30 round magazines for $6 each, those generally jam once or twice a magazine.) Accuracy is pretty decent and I have the compact model. The trigger on mine is pretty nice now that I took the magazine safety out. There is a little more creep than I would like, but the release is pretty crisp, and the pull is pretty light.

I think they are a screaming good deal for $239.

seanmc42
June 19, 2004, 05:37 PM
Where do you get them for $239?
Or, is that just to say what you paid for one?

joegerardi
June 19, 2004, 05:45 PM
Pretty much everyone who's ever been interested in them know that's the price...

Look here:

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/ARCUS_94__9mm.html

Edited to add:
Sean: You are right. I misread your post. I apologize.

..Joe

seanmc42
June 19, 2004, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the link!

BHPshooter
June 20, 2004, 12:42 AM
My friend has an Arcus 94 -- it is a Browning Hi Power clone with a few visual differences.

They are nice guns. My friend's is a great gun. Good price, too.

Wes

zpo
June 20, 2004, 04:13 AM
I like mine, and the 17 rd KRB (or is it KRD?) mags work great.

sigma 40ve
June 20, 2004, 06:44 AM
Had mine for years now. Love it. Just polished the feed ramp, removed mag safety(helps trigger pull), and "stoned" any rough spots. A sweet shooting pistol. Fits my hand like a glove. Well satisfied. Can't go wrong with AIM either. These guys are GREAT!

denfoote
June 20, 2004, 06:00 PM
If I didn't already have an original Herstal High Power, I would get one!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Arcus 94?? (bulgarian)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!