CZ40B with Houge Rosewood grips

PDA

WVleo
June 20, 2004, 09:23 AM
Hi, Thanks to Nat I finally got to put some wood on my CZ40B ! Nat yours will be in the post on Monday !

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ40B with Houge Rosewood grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Marshall
June 20, 2004, 09:48 AM
Great looks!! :)

How do like the 40B? I've never seen one in real life, is it about commander sized?

CZSteve
June 20, 2004, 10:14 AM
Hey WVleo,

Glad to see your quest finally paid off.
Nice aren't they. I still plan on Hakan's some time in the future, just can't justify $ when the ones I have work well. Almost look forward to getting them damaged so I can justify a set of either Cocbolo or Amoyna grips.

I ended up sanding the back side some to thin them slightly. Seem to fit my hand perfectly.

Only down side is I had removed the high gloss finish and pure tong oil is not glossy enough.
The spray laquer I had laying around in workshop didn't hold up to body sweat.
Going to try exterior rated polyurathane next. ???

WVleo
June 20, 2004, 03:51 PM
Hi, Really like the CZ40B Marshall, now it is My carry sitting in a Hume J.I.T. on my hip as I type . Never held a colt commander so not really sure about the comparison .

CZSteve, Yeah you got to love those Hakan grips ! Just can't spend that kind of cash for a set of grips . Only spent $280 for the pistol . But I found these and damn there sweet ! Nat E. traded Me My stock CZ40B grips for his houge ones . His will be in the mail monday ! They fit my hand nice ! Everything about this pistol has been going my way ! ......WVleo

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ40B with Houge Rosewood grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!