Good gun store found

PDA

Oleg Volk
February 12, 2003, 08:36 PM
Finally found a decent gun store in Nashville. Others either have no inventory, or have very high prices, or have rude salespeople. This one got all three essentials: decent selection, low prices, helpful people. Worth a little extra driving. Their pick of guns is very close to what I'd pick, mostly classic designs.

Guns & Leather in Greenbrier (zip 3703), just off I65 a little north of Nashville. They have an in-store holstermaker of considerable talent (holster run $60, more for exotic materials...wait time is about three months though).

I am including their phone number because they had somethin gof interest to the Carcano owners: three boxes, each with three clips with 7.35mm cartridges headstamped 1939 (also usable with 6.5mm Carcanos). They ask $15 per box, which compares reasonably with gunparts.com asking $6 per empty aftermarket clip. 615-643-4865

If you enjoyed reading about "Good gun store found" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Schuey2002
February 12, 2003, 09:13 PM
:cool:

.45Ruger
February 12, 2003, 09:49 PM
If you find a gun store you really like that is a great find and I say tell your friends.

10-Ring
February 12, 2003, 10:16 PM
WOW! You found all 3 in 1 location! My fav store has 2 of 3. Good guys, fairly low pricing (that's usually negotiable) and willing to special order stuff. If there's something I truly have to check out, I'll hit one of the local chain stores & order it elsewhere. I'll take knowledge over variety on this one since they've got pretty much everything I've needed in the past.

4v50 Gary
February 12, 2003, 10:16 PM
Gotta go south from Nashville and into Murfreesboro. You can visit the battlefield, Fort Rosencrans and of course, that major attraction of the region, Barrett Firearms. Why look for a gun store when you can find a gun factory? ;)

BTW, where I'm at, there's nut'n out here. All our stores were driven out of bizness by the State.

If you enjoyed reading about "Good gun store found" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!