Tech. info. request

PDA

Timothy
February 12, 2003, 09:24 PM
This forum has is very informative and you all have been a giant help to me. My problem is.......I read posts about a lot of different issues, mechanical abnormalities, and terminology that I don’t fully understand...so I go surfing around for a couple hours to figure it out. By the time I find an answer, I sometimes forget the question. The reason is obvious. I don’t (and I assume some others don’t) totally understand the detailed workings of a semi auto pistol.
Can anyone steer me to a web site where I can learn in detail, (step by step) everything that happens within a pistol from the time you pull the trigger until the next round is chambered? I mean: all the parts (description/illustration ), their location, how they move, and how they influence the movement of the next part that moves, and so on.
I think once I get a handle on this I will better appreciate the information available from you folks.

Thanks in advance for helping the challenged.:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Tech. info. request" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JohnBT
February 12, 2003, 10:22 PM
Got time to spare?

How about an animated cutaway of an autoloader cycling and firing?

www.m1911.org/images/searanimHR.gif

For more stuff visit www.m1911.org/

John

If you enjoyed reading about "Tech. info. request" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!