We need a "price check" forum

PDA

WhiteKnight
June 22, 2004, 10:01 AM
What with so many different posts like "What is X worth with X and Z accessories" or "A friend is selling a ZX with a Y scope and wants to know what he could get," I believe a "price check forum" is in order. It'd keep things a little more organized.

If you enjoyed reading about "We need a "price check" forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
aguyindallas
June 22, 2004, 10:03 AM
Good idea!

Mal H
June 22, 2004, 10:17 AM
We have a price check forum. For whatever firearm X is, a request for a price check goes in X's forum. If X is a semiauto, the price check goes in the semiauto forum, etc. I haven't seen any request go unread or unanswered. If there was a separate forum, I believe only a small percentage of the folks who might know the answers would browse through it regularly. In short, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

If you enjoyed reading about "We need a "price check" forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!