Para Warthog?

PDA

dukeofurl
June 24, 2004, 06:28 PM
Anyone try these out yet?

Seems to be a bit of a handful for $530.

If you enjoyed reading about "Para Warthog?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
22/22mag
June 24, 2004, 07:28 PM
I have a Warthog ,the promlem was a last round nose-diving in both mags.I Changed the mag springs with Wolf springs and gun shoots everything FMJ,hollow points no jams,stalls,missfires.
This is a small powerfull 10+1 .45 gun ,so lock your wrist or hold with both hands it will jump .
After a while I can shoot fast one handed and get good hits from 35-45 feet .I am very happy with this gun but check other gun sites for more info.
The price was $200 lower then other small 1911s.

striker3
June 24, 2004, 08:44 PM
Check out http://forums.1911forum.com/

Go to the para forum. There have been a few reviews on these, most of the owners seemed very satisfied. And I agree with 22/22 mag on the price, if you shop around, it seems like the other companies charge more for the smaller more concealable gun than for their bigger versions.

Amish_Bill
June 24, 2004, 10:11 PM
I'm reasonably tempted...
(then again, I'm easily tempted... ;-)

If you enjoyed reading about "Para Warthog?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!