Fourfor mags?? (or something like that)

PDA

spartacus2002
June 24, 2004, 07:57 PM
Help! This is killing me.... I found a website for a company that manufactures pistol magazines, and I can't find it again. The name of the company was something like FourFour Magazines, but I can't recall exactly.

Anybody got any ideas?

If you enjoyed reading about "Fourfor mags?? (or something like that)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Devonai
June 24, 2004, 08:18 PM
FOURFOURMAGS USA (http://www.fourfourmagstore.com/home.asp)

WhoKnowsWho
June 25, 2004, 05:01 AM
They don't manufacture, they just distribute/sell.

clipse
June 25, 2004, 10:28 AM
They don't manufacture, they just distribute/sell.

And they don't do that very well in my experience.

clipse

WhoKnowsWho
June 25, 2004, 11:08 AM
And they don't do that very well in my experience.

I've only ordered there once, back when they had a special for free shipping. Came quickly enough and it was what I expected.

clipse
June 25, 2004, 11:14 AM
I ordered once from them and the transaction went great and I loved the product. I went to order again a month or two later and the items that they said were in stock and they weren't. I got no notification or anything. I cancelled the order since I didn't like things just looming. The they advertised some mags on gunbroker so I bid on them and paid for them. after two weeks of nothing in the mail I gave them a call and they told me the item was not in stock. I got very irratated that they would go so far as to auction off items they didn't have.

Moral of the story: if you order from them, make sure its in stock first cause they won't notify you.

clipse

WonderNine
June 25, 2004, 05:05 PM
Ordered from them awhile back because they had the best price on new 10 round Mini-14 Promags. Shipped fast and was as expected.

Sactown
June 25, 2004, 10:57 PM
I also ordered a couple of them Promags 10rnd mags (work great BTW). Shipping was fast and I got what I ordered. Must be hit or miss now.

If you enjoyed reading about "Fourfor mags?? (or something like that)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!