UPDATE: Hats are on their way, THR shirts will be done in a couple of days

PDA

Correia
June 25, 2004, 12:18 PM
Hats are done, bagged and addressed, and are going in the mail at lunch time. If you ordered just hats you should get them soon.

There was one surprise when UPS delivered them last night. The manufacturer changed the design of the OD green hats. They are now strap adjustable like the others which is a major bonus. However the fabric was changed to a summer hat instead of the winter fabric. They still look and feel great though, but since they are not exactly as advertised, if anybody is not totally satisfied with the green hats please let me know and I'll swap you for something else or refund your money.

The THR shirts are almost finished. Sorry for the delay, but the first draft of the artwork was not up to my standards. After a little redesign these are going to be awesome. In the future it won't take nearly this long to get THR logo stuff done, the first time with new art is always a pain though. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "UPDATE: Hats are on their way, THR shirts will be done in a couple of days" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
aguyindallas
June 25, 2004, 04:24 PM
Woohoo, cant wait to get my hat!

41mag
June 25, 2004, 04:27 PM
Yeah,my bald egg is gettin' sunburned.:)

P95Carry
June 25, 2004, 04:51 PM
Thx for the heads up Larry ....... look forward to seeing my new T shirts soon.:)

Spot77
June 25, 2004, 05:15 PM
Crap! How did I not know about this? I'm on THR at least 5 times a day!

Is it too late to order two of each (shirts and hats)?

Somebody pm me the details please. For some reason I still don't get email notifications to my subscribed threads (Yes, I've checked EVERYTHING to try to correct the problem!)

Sgt Stevo
June 25, 2004, 07:11 PM
can I still get a hat and two shirts? Pm me bud....

TNRonin
June 25, 2004, 11:40 PM
Welp, I wanted summer weight anyway, but OD. Guess the big man is watching out fo rme. LOL

I can't wait to put my fun meter on mine. woohoo!

Correia
June 26, 2004, 12:44 PM
Guys, I'll be doing another run next month. Embroidered stuff for sure, but I had not decided if I was going to do another run of THR that soon. But I get a feeling once people start getting their shirts and posting pictures, there is going to be some more demand. These things are going to look sweet!

Sgt Stevo
June 26, 2004, 06:40 PM
Let us know bra, Green is my color anyway. Wife says it brings out my eyes.

Correia
June 28, 2004, 05:09 PM
My wife just called. UPS just dropped the shirts off at my house. I can't wait to see them. :)

I'll bag them up tonight and get them in the mail tomorrow.

P95Carry
June 28, 2004, 05:13 PM
I'll bag them up tonight and get them in the mail tomorrow. Yee-haw!! :p :) Good news Larry.

Third_Rail
June 28, 2004, 05:16 PM
Could you take a picture for the less privaleged? (read: broke and couldn't order anything) :p

Correia
June 28, 2004, 05:47 PM
Third, I don't have a digital camera myself, but I will as soon as I have a chance to take some to a friend's house.

TNRonin
June 28, 2004, 08:58 PM
Got the hats this evening. Look great and thanks! Now the fun/suck meter gets sewn on.

Correia
June 29, 2004, 12:28 AM
Everything is bagged and sitting in my living room. They will go in the mail tomorrow.

I had one error. They sent me a different color for one person's shirt. Cordex, if you see this, check your PMs.

Since you guys are starting to receive your stuff, don't hesitate to leave feedback in this thread. www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35762 I'm especially curious to know what you think about the THR logo art work.

Also as you get the shirts, please post some pictures. :)

aguyindallas
June 29, 2004, 12:29 AM
Received my hat today. Thanks!!!

RustyHammer
June 29, 2004, 11:25 AM
Shesh ... had forgotten all about them!

This is a nice surprise :D

SapperLeader
June 29, 2004, 05:33 PM
I cant wait! Im looking forward to the THR shirts. If your doing another order next month, I might be interested in some more hats.

Correia
June 29, 2004, 05:39 PM
Shirts are on the way. They look sweet. :)

Rocko
June 30, 2004, 09:34 AM
Got the hats, look great, just as the previous ones I've gotten. I'd also got an embroidered shirt a while back ("Molon Labe" only, no site logos) - I didn't see them listed this run, will you be doing these again in the future? Maybe the run next month? Gave one to one of the "C" level execs at my company. He really digs the motto and story (in general, not really as it pertains to RKBA) and may want to get a bunch of stuff for his staff.

Thanks,
Rocko

Correia
June 30, 2004, 09:43 AM
Rocko, I was planning on doing embroidered shirts next month.

BHPshooter
June 30, 2004, 02:45 PM
Sweet! I got both golf shirts in the mail today. They're great. ;)

Thanks for doing this, Larry. I appreciate it, and I'm sure the rest do as well.

Wes

Correia
June 30, 2004, 02:51 PM
Wes, a couple of things. Could you post some pictures, since I'm digital cameraless, and for all of you, please leave feedback. :) www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?...;threadid=35762

BHPshooter
June 30, 2004, 07:04 PM
Sure!

I'll get them up tonight after work. ;)

Wes

BHPshooter
July 1, 2004, 12:49 AM
Okay, here is a photo, as promised.

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=1092585

These are both golf shirts. I opted for the big logo on the back, but I've also shown the smaller logo on the left breast of the green shirt.

Thanks Larry!!! :D

Wes

Third_Rail
July 1, 2004, 01:40 AM
Holy mother of.... DO ANOTHER RUN!!!! Oh look it's July.

C'mon. Do it. Everyone else is doing it. C'mon, you'll be one of the cool kids. I'll be your friend. :D :D

Peer pressure? Me? Never..... :rolleyes:

SapperLeader
July 1, 2004, 06:06 AM
Awesome Logo! I cant wait until mine arrives!

fjolnirsson
July 1, 2004, 06:37 AM
I missed out on these, as I just couldn't scrape together the cash. Yes, this month was that bad.
I'd love one or two of those golf shirts, so go ahead and do another run, eh?

Third_Rail
July 1, 2004, 10:26 AM
Okay, I waited 9 (almost) whole hours to post again!

It's now July, and it has been for nine hours and twenty six minutes. Are you waiting for the end of the world? Get moving! :D :neener:

P95Carry
July 1, 2004, 12:06 PM
Larry - thx, mine came today and I have posted on your feedback thread. Note tho ... seems the link above you gave for that thread was/is incomplete ..... THIS LINK (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=1093247#post1093247) should get folks to the spot.

Correia
July 1, 2004, 02:18 PM
Thanks. To answer your question on the other thread, the big back logo is available on anything. But you have to specify that you want it, and it costs a little extra.

Guys, I promise I'll take orders again shortly. :) However I like to wait for one batch to be totally wrapped up before I start doing another one.

cane
July 1, 2004, 06:50 PM
Got my hats, love them, well made and comfortable.

jwmoore
July 1, 2004, 07:58 PM
Larry,

Got my shirts and hat today. They look great! Thanks again!

~W

Ktulu
July 1, 2004, 10:38 PM
Got shirt and hats today. Very nice. Thanks.

S_O_Laban
July 2, 2004, 12:52 AM
Thanks again for another quality job, Larry.:D Our stuff looks great.

entropy
July 2, 2004, 02:03 AM
...I was wondering what to wear shooting as I pulled in the drive and checked the mailbox......problem solved!:D Great logo, great shirt! Thanks much, Larry! Next time.....the hat!:cool:

tcdrennen
July 2, 2004, 02:48 AM
Arrived today! All shirts look GREAT - I'll be wearing them at Front Sight this weekend and will refer all who ask to THR AND to Larry.

ReadyontheRight
July 2, 2004, 08:04 AM
Got the hat and sweatshirt. Thanks!

RustyHammer
July 2, 2004, 10:13 AM
Received mine this in this morning's mail ...

Great looking, great quality.

Thanks again for putting this together!

/Larry :)

iluvG.R.I.T.S
July 2, 2004, 04:24 PM
Got mine this afternoon and they look great. Are the golf shirts embroidered ?

GLOCKME
July 2, 2004, 08:56 PM
Received mine and wore one of the hats today...

Thanks and I will look ahead to other buys...

Brenden

Calumus
July 2, 2004, 11:11 PM
OK I missed the last batch too. Is it time for the next one yet :)
I was hoping to wear something with molon labe on it to Hannity's freedom concert next week, but apparently this run of shirts and hats are the only ones anywhere for sale, and they're all gone already :(
you could probably make a fortune if you were to start stocking a few and selling them online and at gun shows $$$
Cheers,
Shawn

Correia
July 3, 2004, 12:50 PM
The THR logo is silk screened on the golf shirts.

Calumus, I had a table at a gunshow once. Did very badly. It was a very slow weekend. Got distracted and bought all of the parts for an AR from about five different dealers, and built an AR15 while I was there. So it cost me a whole lot more than I made. :p

I could stock stuff and do an online store. The problem is that I like to offer so many options, sizes, colors, and types that keeping an effective inventory is hard and expensive. By running batches I get a really good price from my suppliers. Think of it as a Group Buy. :) (Plus my wife would kill me if I took up anymore space in our house with gun related stuff!)

I've just got to wrap up a few loose ends and I'll start taking orders for the next batch. I want to make sure that everybody received theirs and that there are no problems before proceeding. Plus in my real job I'm an accountant, and June 30th was the end of our fiscal year. The first couple of weeks in the new year is the absolute worst time of year to be an accountant. Sleep, whats that? And I have been having nightmares about accrual accounts. Don't ask. It is horrifying. :)

Moparmike
July 3, 2004, 11:30 PM
Remember, T-accounts are slower when they are chasing you if they are unbalanced and lopsided. :p

/Hates accounting, what with the debits being + and credits being -...

denny
July 7, 2004, 12:56 PM
Received mine today!

If you enjoyed reading about "UPDATE: Hats are on their way, THR shirts will be done in a couple of days" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!