CZ75 Duty Retention Holsters?

PDA

PUMC_TomG
June 27, 2004, 10:25 PM
Does anyone make a duty holster with a Level II retention system that will fit a CZ-75?
I can't seem to find anything from Safariland, Hume, or Bianchi...
Will the Beretta modeled holsters work?

If I don't get my conditional offer of employment I will be using my CZ75 for the firearms portion of the Police Academy, and will need to purchase a holster to use with it since it must be conducted with a 2 1/2 nylon duty belt.

If I get my offer I'll be using a Glock setup... but I can't guarantee I'll get "hired" in time...

Thanks guys.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ75 Duty Retention Holsters?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
clipse
June 28, 2004, 09:42 AM
You might try asking on www.czforum.com . If it is out there, they would have the answer.

clipse

armoredman
June 28, 2004, 10:13 AM
I remember ordering a retention rig for my Witness many moons ago, which is the same size/style, but Uncle Mikes no longer carries it. Look at some of the resale sites, or ask a custom maker.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ75 Duty Retention Holsters?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!